Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!
Life has been extremely busy, but I am enjoying every minute of it with my family.
Check out my STORE for items currently in stock, and watch in the upcoming months as I introduce my Spring 2013 Line of Fairy Crowns and hair accessories for all ages!
Creating my store has taken a lot longer then planned, but I am looking forward to what the new year has to bring. I have 4 small children, and manage 2 other companies, so a lot of my work at ALLY&ABBY is done in the middle of the night while my 5 month old keeps me up. Thank you for being patient with me, and make sure to 'LIKE' ALLY&ABBY BOWTIQUE on facebook to keep up with all the most recent updates and discounts! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 xx
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment